Marley got hurt today. She was going down the path to the front door and fell on her knees. She scraped both of them, but one was bleeding ever so slightly, so she got neosporin and a band-aid. After that, she couldn't or wouldn't walk. She had to be carried everywhere and when you tried to put her down, she wouldn't set that foot down on the ground let alone step on it. It was pretty funny to see since all our kids are like that. They get a little scrap and that appendage loses all function.
She went down for a nap and still wouldn't walk on it when she got up. We were discussing how we were going to go to the farm and whether to leave her at home, when I got the idea to offer her some "gum", which in this house means either a gummy vitamin or twizzlers. I got a twizzler, showed it to her, and went into the kitchen. She was healed miraculously and came after me in the kitchen...with a limp mind you. It was so cute, we got some videos of it.
Chin up, Marley!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
It's pretty funny to see the kids repeat this. Kaelyn would do it all the time (and still does) The funniest thing about this was that just after the video was taken Marley was running around Safeway like you wouldn't believe. If you had seen her just prior you would have thought that her leg was broken FOREVER. She knows the way to your heart though that is for sure. She does that little smile and it melts your heart and you can't help but smile and laugh with her. Well sometimes.
ReplyDelete