Tuesday, May 17, 2011

980-971

I basically got the idea of doing this list from my friends. They count down their "gifts" on their blogs. I started reading the book that they got it from today. I've had it downloaded for a while and just now got to it. I didn't know that the concept was to keep a running list...as in throughout the day. This changes things. Rather than reflecting on the day and getting my "gifts" that way, I'll keep a running tally. So here is my last reflecting gift list.

980. Reading words from someone else that mirror my own shameful thoughts...verbatim
979. laughs with a friend who just "gets" you
978. again...an enabling mother
977. realizing how important zumba has become to me because I find myself doing the dances in the shower of all places!
976. reading about miracles and discovering a few of my own
975. a doc that validates with just a smile
974. a husband that shares my load and probably runs with more of it than I do
973. Diet Pepsi...it had to be said(written)
972. leftovers of a good dinner...on a roll!
971. giggles from bathtime

1 comment:

  1. The bone of contention around this place is 972. ON A ROLL? YUCK. Nora made dinner night before last. She made fried cube steak (Country Steak). It's one of my favorite meals. I love to dump Worcestershire Sauce on them and eat them up. Well yesterday Nora and I had them lunch. Still one of the best things on earth, to eat. Nora said she was going to put hers on a roll. I about threw up. Actually prolly did a little in my mouth (and now again). How would any SANE person think about putting Country Steak on a roll and eat it as a sandwich. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.

    971, one the other hand, is really good. NOT on a roll either!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...