I basically got the idea of doing this list from my friends. They count down their "gifts" on their blogs. I started reading the book that they got it from today. I've had it downloaded for a while and just now got to it. I didn't know that the concept was to keep a running list...as in throughout the day. This changes things. Rather than reflecting on the day and getting my "gifts" that way, I'll keep a running tally. So here is my last reflecting gift list.
980. Reading words from someone else that mirror my own shameful thoughts...verbatim
979. laughs with a friend who just "gets" you
978. again...an enabling mother
977. realizing how important zumba has become to me because I find myself doing the dances in the shower of all places!
976. reading about miracles and discovering a few of my own
975. a doc that validates with just a smile
974. a husband that shares my load and probably runs with more of it than I do
973. Diet Pepsi...it had to be said(written)
972. leftovers of a good dinner...on a roll!
971. giggles from bathtime
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
The bone of contention around this place is 972. ON A ROLL? YUCK. Nora made dinner night before last. She made fried cube steak (Country Steak). It's one of my favorite meals. I love to dump Worcestershire Sauce on them and eat them up. Well yesterday Nora and I had them lunch. Still one of the best things on earth, to eat. Nora said she was going to put hers on a roll. I about threw up. Actually prolly did a little in my mouth (and now again). How would any SANE person think about putting Country Steak on a roll and eat it as a sandwich. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.
ReplyDelete971, one the other hand, is really good. NOT on a roll either!