Monday, May 16, 2011

Contrary To Popular Belief...

I tried to post last night. I had the screen up and the pictures downloaded. Then Kaelyn came downstairs and asked to talk to me upstairs. That talk that started at 9p ended at 11p. So I didn't blog. Now it's 10p, and I am trying to throw something together so you don't revolt.

I'm going to post pics that I wasn't going to attach to any blogs. Random pics that tell stories that I won't be telling you. :P Just kidding.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is about a hundredth of the pictures that we take and were taken. Rory had her birthday party at the gym which was a ton. These are great pictures none-the-less. We really are a strange brew and a lot of fun to be around. Please be our friends? haha :p

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...