Monday, May 9, 2011

Special Marley

It's a season of Marley...and not just any Marley...special Marley. I don't know why, but her pictures lately are ... well ... special. Just take a look.
She was sick in this last pic and didn't want to get out of her jammies. Adding the helmet was just something extra she did that day. :) She's definitely going to be an interesting teenager.

2 comments:

  1. She is one special kid. Nana thinks there is no one smarter and that her IQ level outshines that of Einstein. It's not that I disagree mind you. She learns so much from her older siblings. Some good and some bad. She does dance to her own beat though. She is really good at playing by herself or with Rory and Logan. She doesn't seem to be two though. I can't put my finger on it really but it seems like she's been with "us" before and is able to pick things up so quickly. She remembers everything too, which is a curse for Mommy and Daddy. I love her and love playing with her all the time. Just like the rest of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley, Marley, Marley.....What I can say about Marley. I could fill a book about that little girl and she is only 2. Years ago my daughter in law saw how much all my grandkids means to me and so she got me sweatshirts with their names on them.. I wear these sweatshirts all the time (even in the summer).

    I love these shirts and am proud of each and ever name on them. Marley loves to look at them and will ask where she is on them. Most of them don't have her name on them and she wants to know "where's Marley?". I have to ask her to look for the first letter of each grandchild's name and she will tell me the name of each child. When she gets to Marley she yells, "There Marley is". Each one in turn has looked for his or her name and seems happy to see a fat old lady to wear it up there on her chest for all to see. But never more happy than the fat old lady who gets to tell the world about all the special little ones and the special Marley, at the young age of 2, who can read all their names. I love you Marley and am so proud of you.

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...