Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Park Days

The weather this week has been wonderful. I love days like these when it's not too hot and not too cold. Jeans, t-shirt, and flops is my most comfortable uniform. We went to our normal park the other day, and it was overtaken by public middle schoolers. It was too much and we ended up leaving immediately. On the way out I stopped and asked a couple if they knew of any more parks in the area. They mentioned the Old National one. I knew of it but had never been there.

It was awesome! The kids loved it and the best part was that there were no middle schoolers there. Here are some pics of the good time.
Future blogger taking pics.
It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. it was one of those days you felt a cold coming on but there was nothing you could do about it. I had to be at work and had to just wish that I could have been with them. I know the kids had a blast out there with their mommy. Public Middle Schoolers are much harder to handle than Homeschool Middle Schoolers. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old National Park is a great one!

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...