I can't really think of anything to blog about, so I'm going to just give you updates on our happenings as of late.
Kevin - Still working in the basement. I don't know the last time he went into the office. He's lost 9 pounds and is still going strong.
Nora - Trying to get more organized. Be more intentional about my living, and be a better servant to others.
Kaelyn - She actually asked the library if they were hiring today, and then offered to volunteer. She's signed up to go to Appalachia and help build houses again this year. She got accepted to the National Art Honor Society.
Rory - She was offered a part in the ensemble cast of Oliver for a local theater company. She's really excited! We started school last week. She loves reading time. I'm in the middle of reading them Little House on the Prairie books.
Logan - He is loving school...especially Math. Who knew? He did 12 pages on his first open of the book. He's about to go to VBS for his first time next week. Cross your fingers!
Marley - What is there to say about Marley? She's wonderful and so funny. This is very important to Marley...being funny. When she does something bad and you tell her to stop, she says, "but it's so funny!" Her vocabulary is rapidly growing and like her brother and sisters, she is very intelligent.
Moki - He's a big freak. So...the same as always.
And there you have it. Later!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Just about it in a nutshell. I get off work and play with the kids. Usually do the cooking (when not going to Nana/Papa's. Then it's more play time, bed, and gym. I am trying to eat healthier meals and snacks. Trying because I don't always get snack time. That's not good of course. I am going over to a friends house tonight to help them with their computer. Then trying to make it to the gym for at least a little bit. Logan loves "playing" Super Mario Galaxy." I put it in quotes because he is player two. Player two's job is to "hold" the bad guys in place and get star bits. He doesn't actually control the movement of the game. I think it's mainly that he likes playing with Daddy. Rory likes to play as the first player and Marley likes to play on the piano while we are doing that. I think Marley might be our standup comic. Like Nora said, she is always trying to do something funny. It's a blast most of the time but she doesn't always do the best of things in that attempt. We keep telling Rory that she needs to be louder when she is going to be in the play. She seems to be confused by this though. She is loud any other time then when rehearsing. Kaelyn is the best artist I have seen in a long time. She drew out a portrait of me from a picture and it was great. I wish I could say I was surprised that she made the National Art Honors Society but I can't. I just get to be very proud of her for it. Her room on the other hand ...... Kabooommmmm!
ReplyDelete