Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Cool Christmas Toys in Review
So we've had a chance to dive into some of our new Christmas things as you can see with Rory's Knifty Knitter. Here are some other things that we are doing.
Marley got this farm animal game from Discovery Toys. It's wonderful! It comes with little cards for activities. For instance...

I think it's awesome. Rory got a game called "Apples to Apples." I first played it at my friend Beckie's house with her kids. I thought Rory would love it, so she got it for Christmas. Our first game was Kaelyn, Rory, Logan, and me. Even Kaelyn got in on the action! Good times.
Have you seen these? They're called "Connectagons." They're really cool too. Logan got them. They're these little round discs that have four slits in them, so you can connect one disc to another. Sort of like legos, but you don't need to build a base. Here Kaelyn has built a bike. Yes, she liked playing with these too!
Something else that's been fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
I know we've all had fun with all the things we got this Christmas. It's great to see the kids all playing and having a good time. Thank you again to all that had a hand in it.
ReplyDelete