I gave them a break and let them get on their knees. They didn't understand it when I said they couldn't hinge at their waists. It was still funny to watch.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Flamingo Eating
We learned about flamingos this week. They are pretty interesting. We learned that their pink color comes from the food they eat. In our book it said that they drink only pink lemonade from the Ozark Islands. The next line said it was a joke, but while I read that, Rory's mouth was wide open in amazement. It was pretty funny. After we read about them, our book had us try to eat like flamingos, since they don't bend their legs or have arms. It was interesting...to say the least.
I gave them a break and let them get on their knees. They didn't understand it when I said they couldn't hinge at their waists. It was still funny to watch.


Rory laughed right when she looked up after getting her cracker. She all those cracker bits shooting through the air? I thought it was a pretty cool "straight out of the camera" shot. That's all the termage I know about camera stuff, so don't get used to it. :)
I gave them a break and let them get on their knees. They didn't understand it when I said they couldn't hinge at their waists. It was still funny to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
That's really funny. Flamingo's are mean though aren't they? Rory, Logan, and Marley aren't mean at all though.
ReplyDelete