It's been a while for one of these. Where do I start?
-For all court matters being settled, done, and over
-For friends who pray for us
-And friends who cry with us
-Courage and grace
-Pumpkin candles
-Real movies
-Wiggle room in some clothes (this one is short lived since I just made cookies)
-Visiting with friends we haven't seen in a while
-Baby time with one I can give back :)
-Soul friends
-Awareness
-Words with friends
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
I couldn't agree more with number one! Finally we get to start dealing with what happened instead of having to deal with all the rest.
ReplyDeleteThanks for snugglin' Mr. Noah! <3 you!
ReplyDelete