It's been a while for one of these. Where do I start?
-For all court matters being settled, done, and over
-For friends who pray for us
-And friends who cry with us
-Courage and grace
-Pumpkin candles
-Real movies
-Wiggle room in some clothes (this one is short lived since I just made cookies)
-Visiting with friends we haven't seen in a while
-Baby time with one I can give back :)
-Soul friends
-Awareness
-Words with friends
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
I couldn't agree more with number one! Finally we get to start dealing with what happened instead of having to deal with all the rest.
ReplyDeleteThanks for snugglin' Mr. Noah! <3 you!
ReplyDelete