Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Mobile

PPPsssstttttt. Guess what? I got a new phone. I was in for an upgrade, and I got an iPhone. It's pretty. It pays to have your husband work for AT&T. :) So I'm going to tell you the best things about my iPhone. (what I know of it so far) First...it's called "Words with Friends." I love this game. It's like Scrabble. You play your friends, your enemies, your countrymen, anyone. I've been playing with strangers and family. It's addicting. I don't like that part of it, so I'm going to have to reign it in. Second...it has places for lists for the grocery, or reminders and what not. I like these lists, but there's an app I want that will be the ultimate list. I just have to wait for someone to get me an iTunes giftcard. (hint hint nudge nudge) :) Third...I don't have to get on the computer to check my email. I like that and hate that because now I feel like I'm on my phone all the time. I remember when I used to say I wouldn't be that person, and now I'm that person. I don't like it.
Other than that, it takes pretty decent pictures, so hopefully this here blog will get some more action. I was supposed to have a guest blogger tonight, but she got moved to tomorrow instead. Stay tuned!

For entertainment, here are some pics from my new phone.

He found the shirt!

2 comments:

  1. Sunday dinner at the Bucy house. 6 adults setting with their phones huffing, laughing, talking to their self like there is no one else in the room. Playing a game with each other, like "round robin" and then breaking up going off to their own homes still playing a game that if you put the board on the table everyone would walk away saying, "no I don't want to play, don't have time, Want to watch a program or (the one I use) it takes more brains than I have". But because I'm proud to say I can do more than one thing at a time you can have 3 different games going with 3 different people, you can play on the computer, give kids a bath, read stories, watch tv and crochet all at the same time and still come up with triple two letter words worth 20 points. Life is good, technology is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I was pretty sad they found it. I got some pictures of them dancing around too but not as good as these. Oh well. Words with Friends is fun. I like seeing how little points I can get for a long word. I am not good at it but it's nice to know that I am making someone happy by them winning.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...