Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rory's Guest Blog

This is Rory. This is my first blog. Mommy and I are doing it as school. I didn't mean to make Marley cry in this video. I think she got a really bad rug burn.



You may laugh your pants off on this video.



Hahahaha! That movie was so funny! Are you laughing? I am going to be running around in this one.



And again I am laughing. Aren't you? In this picture Marley spilled way too much glitter.

The first one is Marley's picture and the second is Logan's. I was the "art teacher" this day.
Up next are my pictures. This one is called "Christmas is hustle and bustle."

This one is called "Christmas is a Tower."
Talk to you tomorrow. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Marley gets hurt, freaks out, Rory freaks out and anyone with a heart condition shouldn't watch, then a bunch of pretty pictures. About sums it up. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get on the world cause it's spinning WAY TO FAST! hehe ... great job Jr. Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...