Today we read Chicken Big. Then we made little animals out of pom pom balls. The reason why I'm telling you all this is because my camera had low battery, so I couldn't take a lot of pics like I usually do. Afterward, there was a swarm of kids with boxes and valentines EVERYWHERE. All the kids were trying to put them in all the bags and boxes on the tables. It was chaos.
Now when you take a little Marley, and you keep her up from her nap, then you add a dessert table, you have a perfect storm. That kid was screaming her head off begging for a lollipop. All I kept thinking was my latest mantra...slow to anger, quick to patience, slow to anger, quick to patience. I would calmly tell her that I didn't think she should have any more sugar. She would scream more, and other moms around me would snicker.
It was crazy, but I got some mom time. Here are the few pictures I managed to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment