
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Easter in Pictures
Happy Easter! Here was ours in pictures. Please excuse the mess of our home while you look around. :) He is risen!






My little chick cake pops. Don't ask.
I'm upset with Rory and Logan for this shot. My mom took a couple of pictures and this one was the only one where I think everyone's eyes were open...but they were looking down. :/

Ok, here's the story behind this picture. My parents took us out to brunch at Clyde's. There was a lady sitting at the corner table that Kevin, Kaelyn, and I discussed as the real live Cruella DeVille. I never claimed to be nice, people! Anyway, I wanted to get a picture of her and did it under the planning that I was taking a picture of my mom and Kaelyn. I'm pleasantly surprised with what a good picture it turned out to be!






Kaelyn's egg is the bunny and the sunrise or set next to it. She was so proud of these eggs...as she should be.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
It's been a pretty exhausting few days to say the least. I think Saturday was actually the most exhausting day of the week. We got so much done and spent a lot of energy doing it. I can't think of another Mass more beautiful then Easter Vigil (which is Saturday night). It's got everything you could ask for and more. I am not trying to take anything away from our normal Mass of course. Sunday at the Brunch and In-Laws was great. The kids did really well in Clyde's, which Nora and I both dreaded. It's a really nice place and we have three very crazy kids. I don't worry about Kaelyn throwing food or silverware as much. Then up to my parents for dinner which was a little more typical. Rory and Marley were a handful and Marley even got into her candy and had a mouth full of gum without asking. Logan and Kaelyn were doing something wrong I am just sure of it :) Our morning was nice as well with a quick egg and basket hunt. Kaelyn's eggs were very pretty. Maybe next year we'll get her up prior to NOON so she can start on them a little earlier! :)
ReplyDelete