Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten Thoughts for Tuesday

1. I don't think Zumba instructors take into account women that have birthed more than two children when making up these moves. That's all I have to say about that.
2. There is something to be said about boys being less drama. When I do school with Logan, he buckles down and gets it done. Sure he needs to be refocused, but on a whole, he doesn't spend 5 minutes before each thing complaining about it.
3. Tae-Bo Turbo is my new Zumba at the gym. This class kicks my arse twice a week, and I LOVE IT!
4. Kaelyn goes back to school tomorrow from spring break. Thus ensues kids waking up earlier again. *sigh*
5. I figured out that the only way to not destroy my healthy eating habits instilled from Lent was to eat all the possible temptations in one day. :)
6. My catholic grade school did not show all the footage from Jesus of Nazareth when they played it for us. This knowledge would have been helpful before I started watching it with Rory and Logan this week.
7. It is hard to come up with 35 good deeds. (stay tuned)
8. I'm figuring out that I can make decisions on my own. I don't need to follow to the tee something that I like that someone else does. I can actually tweak things to my needs. This is a long hard lesson I'm learning very sllooooooowwwwllllyyyy.
9. Bread making is proving to be a worthy opponent.
10. I hate my hair. This is something Kevin has heard almost every day for the past 10 years. I'm going to do something drastic to it in the Philippines. Why there? Because last time I was there, they straightened my hair with something that burned my scalp. That's the real deal.

Thank you for listening to my ramblings. For your patience, here is a picture.
How cute is this? I don't know why they were sitting like this. It's adorable.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Zumba instructors are evil (pronounced the Austin Powers way) eVIL.
    2. Why thank you, as a species we are!
    3. Maybe you should move up a little in line?
    4. :::Sad Face:::
    5. Could let your husband know which day that is so he could prepare as well.
    6. And here it was I took you for the innocent Catholic School Girl.....
    7. Muuuahhahahaha
    8. Very, Very, Very ... you get the point.
    9. I really do feel bad for you on this one. I am sure you will get it. Their have been several good things though!
    10. 10,953 times. But who's counting? ....... or .....
    10. I don't think Dave would approve of a 10,000 dollar hair treatment. That's a want not a need.

    :) I love you babe.

    That's Logan and Marley for you. She cares for him so very much. He allows it sometimes but she is the little care taker of the family.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...