Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Post Surgery Daybook

Outside my window...
It's spring again.  We had some rain, but it was nice, sunny, and hot this afternoon.

I am thankful for...
my family and friends.  So much love, support, help, kindness, prayers, everything.

I am thinking about...
lots of things.  Travel coming up, test results coming up, normalcy coming up.


In the schoolroom...
not much happening right now.  The kids are learning about post-op procedures.  :)  I've been researching and coming up with my own plan for next year rather than buying another box.  I'm worried, but I am their teacher.  I need to trust that I know what will hopefully work for them and me.


From the kitchen...
lots of delicious food that we didn't have to cook!  Thanks to friends and family, we are fat and happy.


I am creating...
a business.  It's starting to get real.


I am working on...
healing.


I am going...
to really try and revamp things not going well around here.  It's so easy to be slothful when home schooling (at least for me!)  I need to get out of a rut.


Clicking around...
I just requested books from the library that I am thinking of using next year BEFORE just buying them.  See?  I'm serious, folks!


I am reading...
nothing.  I have books that I'm in the middle of, but I haven't picked them up lately.  It's all that researching.  I need to get back to books.


I am praying for...
personal intentions.


I am hearing...
Power Rangers.  It's so corny that it's funny.  Not to mention that it's hilarious how Rory and Logan repeat all the lines they say.


Around the house...
Kevin mowed the lawn and weed whacked.  It looks SO good.  If we didn't have Christmas lights still hanging, I would think it looked awesome, but Kevin says he's not taking them down.  I just don't like our house looking like a shack.


One of my favorite things...
listening to the rain the past couple of nights while not being able to sleep.  The only time I wish for a tin roof.


A few plans for the rest of the week...
Doctor's appts., rest, plan...


A picture thought I'm sharing with you...
I totally forgot the blue hat pic.  Sorry about that.  I know that's the one everyone's holding out for.  Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. I think I should be a photographer. I am really good ... haha.

    Great daybook babe.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...