small and unassuming
in your red and white plastic
clean and refined
your attack
not too drastic
as the pain screams
in falsetto
my head swells
in a happy crescendo
and I smile...still cautious
careful and possibly nauseous
but the ride is my guide
and I'm pleasant
to passerbys
with a nod to true talent
your fight most valiant
to my new friend
my pardon
my smooth talking
oxycodone
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Yeah. With the sinus infection I have these things are great. I was able to take one on Saturday and actually do things without the constant pain I've had.
ReplyDelete