It has been a busy Logan weekend. Friday morning we went to our family friends' house. They have a pool, so we all swam, had lunch, cake, and ice cream. Then we swam some more. It was a great day. Our kids get along so well, and the parents do too. :) Here are some pics...
Then Logan saw it and wanted to try it. What?! He just got used to jumping in and letting his head go underwater.
Logan and Kaelyn joined forces for a little snuggle.
I love this picture! They look great!
Is it funny that this cake turned out in ketchup and mustard colors? I had this great idea to spell it out in m&ms. It didn't turn out so well.
This is Mr. C's tribute to me being interested in people's chews. Don't ask. Good pic!
It was a GREAT time! Thanks C family!
What a great time that was. I did make the remark that we can't seem to have them to our house. Each time we've tried something has gone wrong. It was a great day for all I know. Logan is doing so well in the water now. He's still holding his nose but that will come in time. Unlike Nora though I don't think swim lessons would be a waste of money. I think they would be good for him. Thank you C family for the invite up and the wonderful day.
ReplyDelete