This is a lot for Logan, and we won't be done with his birthday until the last celebration with my parents on Saturday. Whew! Here are some shots from Nana and Papa's party for him.
I love this picture. We have a little photo frame of Kevin and his brother when they were younger. This picture of Logan looks spot on to that of Kevin in the picture. Kevin doesn't think so, but it's hard to see yourself in others. I wish it had turned out more clear. It's a little blurry. :(
So...I shopped Walmart's section of Halloween costumes AFTER Halloween when they were all discounted. I got one for Rory and one for Logan. I looked for little Mars, but there wasn't anything. I then hid said costumes this whole time and gave Rory hers on her birthday, and now Logan his. This is shocking, people! I was so gosh darn proud of myself!
My niece, Samantha, made this cake. I think she hit Logan all the way down to the mushrooms around the cake. :) And the DS on top? Perfect! We found Lego candles at the grocery store. Pretty cool.
It wouldn't be complete without a little Spidey pinata.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
He just kept right on smiling for the camera. It was a very long day after getting in the pool at the Carpenter's house then driving down to Nana and Papa's. Logan had a wonderful birthday though. All three littles were troopers with it. I think all the sugar (read: atmosphere) helped out a little though. hehe. Spidey didn't work so well. I helped it along though! Happy Birthday little man ... NOW STOP BREAKING THE LEGO'S. I've rebuilt it about a thousand times now! :)
ReplyDeleteLogan does resemble his dad. I see it mors than just appearance. But that isn't a bad thing at all. He is a very handsome young man. He thinks a lot. I may appear that his is playing on the DS the Ipad or the computer but he is really thinking and one of these days he will surrpize us all. Thanks for the pictures and everything. It was a fun afternoon.I am very lucky to have you all.
ReplyDeletePapa.