This is the groundhog that lives under our front porch. He has dug away at the dirt supporting the bricks of our patio, so the patio is caving in. Might I mention the flies that swarm his hole. Every time we open the front door, one of them gets in. I want it fixed as soon as possible. Waiting on funding...
Making craters
Making craters on Mercury
Snacktime. Could I have a trophy or something? I think I won best mom for telling my child to hold on while I take a picture as she screams her head off. She tried to open her peaches by herself. Stellar moment.
Driving Kaelyn to school even though technically she drives.
Picking Kaelyn up from school with Marley. She prefers to go in her jammies since she gets up from nap right before I have to leave. Kaelyn's driving in this picture again.
Dinnertime. She's still in her jammies. The firemen visited preschool today. :)
There are no shots of after dinnertime because that is witching hour, and there will never be proof of what goes on here then. These are the days of our lives.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Like Father like Daughter. Marley is in her jammies all day so am I. I love that about working from home. The branch that fell onto the deck would have been in here I am sure but this blog was done last night. Today a fairly large branch came crashing down onto the deck. I asked if everyone was alright and then went up to see it. Fun times.
ReplyDelete