1. I was born during the right time period. I don't think I would be able to make those prairie days or really any days before indoor plumbing. I think everyone in our house is pretty regular lately, and it's just a good thing to have.
2. I am getting old. I'm starting to notice that I do not bounce back from working out as fast as I used to. There are a lot of younger people in my classes at the gym, and I find myself huffing and puffing while they're jumping up and down and ready to go.
3. I feel like I've been doing a lot of things better than before. I've tried to slow down and keep the calendar clear. I've been keeping school a priority even when I COMPLETELY do not want to do it. We're talking EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING do not want to do it. Our weekends are open and wonderful. Low and slow....it's great.
4. I need a white board on the front door facing in. Then I could write all the really important things that need done that day. I'm worried that I would start writing down things that will be important a couple days out because I'll be afraid to forget them. Then it'll get all cluttered and look like the calendar I already have that has things written for me to forget about.
Sorry for the random thoughts. Sometimes I just gotta get things off my mind to make room for more awesomeness. HA! I'll leave you with a picture because I'm nice.
Is this the little girl I cared for? :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
.jpg)
I don't quite understand the caption under the picture. Are you saying that she's grown up or that she's a little freak?
ReplyDeleteI feel the "getting old" thing today that's for sure. It was a pretty rough night last night. Didn't get to sleep until past one, then up at 3 and again at 5. Ouch.