Sunday, September 23, 2012

This and That

Pyro in the making
Painful Pansies
 
Rory wanted to be art teacher for the day.  She gathered some fabrics and told me to make flowers with buttons for the middle and straws for the stems.  This was the best I could do.  I happened to have some little flower pots, and they were decorated with stickers.
Freaks
 
I have no explanation for Rory and her knee high fuzzy socks with sandals.  Look at Miss Marley with her hand on her hip.  Crazy!
Kung Fu Computing
Morning Marley
Rory Animation


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great day today was.

    We got up and had a McDonalds breakfast. We aren't doing that, until we run out of money and eat all the rest of the food so we have nothing to eat and then I get paid so we have money to eat out, again! If you are keeping count at home that's the third time we've said that in the last 3 paydays. We aren't good at budgeting. Well Nora is then I come through and wreck it or don't start it in the first place. You were thinking it wasn't my fault? Then we headed off to church. Usually Marley wants to be the center of attention at church, at home, in the car, at the store, pretty much anywhere. Nora will tell you this is normal and the way she did it since she, herself, was the littlest kid. Anyway, they called the kids to go into the back, this is only during public school time, and all the kids went. I was nervous about it and tried to listen for both the mass and to hear Marley terrorizing the people in trying to preach to the kids. It was really nice being able to sit with Nora (no PDA - in case you were wondering). Then came time for the kids to join us back in the main part of the church. Rory said that Logan and Marley were good and that she only had to tell Marley to get up 3 or 4 times and to stop it 6 or 7. WOW ... JUST WOW. Only 7 TIMES. AMAZING. Yes that's sarcasm. We typically end up with Marley in a time out at the back of the church so she was REALLY GOOD today. Then we went home and changed for the gym. We had good workouts and a decent lunch. Homemade mind you. Then Nora took Rory to BJ's to spend the rest of the money on food (I got paid on the 21 so we did well to keep some of it for 2 whole days). Marley got up from nap and I took them over to get fixings for Corn Beef and Potatoes. Sure enough the card was declined. Not really as it was a glitch in the self check out I was in but still it was funny. We had dinner and baths for the kids and now it's almost 10 and i've already showered and Nora just got out so it's a very early bedtime. All in all a great day. Marley being good in church made it that way this time I think!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...