Outside my window...
It's dark and NOT COLD. What's up with that? I changed everyone's clothes over, and it's warm again. It was high 70's today. It doesn't seem right or fair. I want my fall back.
I am thankful for...
help. In-laws that watch the kids, friends that bring us dinners, prayers from various networks. My husband who will be sitting by my side every step of the way tomorrow.
I am thinking about...
tomorrow I'm not normally a medicine type person. I would rather not take it unless I have to. The thought of being administered a drug for eight hours straight through an IV tomorrow is daunting.
In the schoolroom...
things are going. I am keeping up with math, reading, and grammar. We're waiting for our science project to dry. We're studying radar. We crumpled up newspaper in shoe boxes and poured a flour/water mixture over it. Once it hardens, we'll cover the whole thing and poke a bamboo stick through a grid and measure the distance before we hit a surface. There's more to it than that, but I wanted to make sure you guys new I was really doing stuff. ;)
From the kitchen...
I've been keeping up with meal planning, and Kevin's been cooking it. HA! It's not really funny because it's true. We're doing pretty well with keeping up with it.
I am creating...
coin purses or business card holders. I have leftover Thirty-One swatches. I saw somewhere that people were adhering them to felt and sewing them into little coin purses. Kaelyn had a sewing machine, so Nana came up and showed me how to use it. Well, maybe not use it but definitely make these little thingys.
I am working on...
letting people help me. Nana, this does not include you. For some reason, I'm really good at using you. :D
I am reading...
nothing right now, but my mom got me an Amazon giftcard to get something to read for tomorrow. Thank you!
I am praying for...
you know who you are. Yeah, you.
I am hearing...
a TV show that is not right. I can't even say anything else about it lest I get struck down.
Around the house...
I have little cleaning spurts. I was thinking that I might use weekends to catch up on school stuff and make Wednesday a cleaning day. I was determined to clean up today, and Logan volunteered to do the bathroom. He cleaned the sink and the toilet and was upset I wouldn't let him clean the inside of the toilet. There's something to be said about telling him he cleaned the toilet the best out of all of them. Not necessarily something one aspires to, but I don't think he would've been so ready and willing if I hadn't.
One of my favorite things...
pumpkin candles. I don't really like the one I have now, but it's doing it's job.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
I don't know. We're all waiting to see what how I react to tomorrow. Regardless, I am taking Marley to the pumpkin patch Thursday morning even if I'm vomiting on pumpkins. Yuck visual, but it had to be said. I will not be missing this field trip for ANYTHING especially cancer.
A picture thought...
I thought this was really funny. :) I will check in tomorrow if I can. I'm bringing my camera too. I would want to see pictures if I were you. Take care!
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
.jpg)
Wow. Am I bald or what? I didn't know it was that bad in the back ... Time to keep the head shaved for good!
ReplyDeleteNora is sleeping right now. The Benadryl is taking it out of her I think. They started the Rituxan at 10am and so far no side effects.