Thursday, October 25, 2012

Treatment Update

Well, I'm here and well though EXTREMELY tired.  I didn't get as many pictures as I thought, so I'm sorry about that.  I responded well to the medicine and they were able to push it faster.  I was out of there at 230p instead of 5p.  :)  I am not part mouse....just kidding.  The medicine has mouse protein in it.  It's just funny because Kevin is scared of mice.  I'll tell you the story someday.  I would type more, but my head is doing something funny, so I'm going to rest.  Here are the pics.  I tried to get my IV pole, and I thought I did, but I can't find them, so I guess I didn't.  :)  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.  1 down 3 to go!


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I didn't comment on this one. We are back here now. This time around they have lowered the Benadryl and quickened the pace of the meds. I'm sure Nora will blog about Halloween though so I'll talk about this one in that blog.

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...