This is a giant enclosure of corn. They had just a little sandbox of it last time we were here.
And the next day...
This is a giant bouncing pillow. Check out Rory's hair!
What a difference from Marley's field trip, huh? We had the place practically to ourselves.
"Kaelyn, will you take a picture with me?"
"HAHAHAHA! Did you see your face? My arms aren't long enough to do these types of pictures."
"Here, mom. I can do it."
Edited after the fact....Kaelyn saw the blog after I finished and told me I should put her video on there. So here it is...with an explanation. She was taping Logan going down the reverb slide. I was sitting on the hay bale next to her. I started to yell at Logan for going down the slide how he did, and I was attacked by a bee. So Logan hit Kaelyn, then I got attacked, and ran off flinging my arms to rid myself of said bee. Roll film!








This was an AWESOME day. We went to the Farm and, as you can see, had A LOT of fun. We were prolly too rowdy for them but they had daycare kids there that day as well so we weren't too bad. Yes, Logan and I won the maze. Logan's feet were on the ground once I think. Wait.... strike that ... he carried me all the way through. :) Anyway, you didn't doubt me did you? It was just fun getting out and being a kid with the kids. These are the days we should remember. Not the nasty ones we would actually rather forget.
ReplyDelete