It's funny what people buy at impending doom. I got play-doh today. Ours is all dried up, and I always pass it and think I'll buy it next time. So today, I got it. The kids have already played with it. We walked in right as they were placing a palette of water down. We grabbed another pack just in case. By the time we left, there were no waters left. I feel bad that maybe some people there needed it more, but I am a firm believer in Murphy. If we have water, we won't need it. We are short on batteries though, so I hope that's not a problem.
We have lots of dinners to have on our gas stove top. We have a gas fireplace, so if we need heat, that's taken care of. I told the kids that we will probably all be sleeping in the basement tomorrow night. I don't like the trees out back, and I would rather not worry about Kaelyn, Rory, and Logan. We toyed with the idea of getting a tent to set up in the basement "for fun," but my inner Dave Ramsey said no. :( It would've probably been the closest thing to me camping EVER.
I don't know if we're going to have power to check back in, but if we do, I'll be here. Wishing you all safe weather and lots of water, toilet paper, and bread. I'll leave you with a picture as always.
Me and my Mar
.jpg)
Yeah ... I get extension cords and power blocks and Nora got Play Doh. Then Nora "yells" at me about getting them. Geezzz ;P It's going to be fun not sleeping at all tonight because we are going to be telling the kids to go to sleep all night. Fingers Crossed!
ReplyDelete