They all look so happy.
I don't recall what they're smelling. Some sort of spice.
Logan and his friend were trying to juice a lemon. It looks pretty hard to do.
My kids love oranges...well, at least Logan and Marley do.
My kids have an unhealthy obsession with lemons.
Trying a different lemon juicer.
Surprise! Logan doesn't like it.
Marley's carrot noodle.
Rory actually liked the roasted chick peas. I even tried one. I just don't have a taste for chick peas.
We love these cooking classes. The next one is going to be Thanksgiving theme...I think. I'm going to try and talk Nana into taking them because I'll be receiving (hopefully) my last treatment! Woot!
w00t. They are zero's ... not o's. haha. Don't worry, no one reads my comments anyway. Nana might be able to go and help.
ReplyDeleteThis one looked like a lot of fun at least. Maybe they will do a turkey from start to finish? It would only take a "few" hours.