I had my last chemo last Wednesday. Coincidentally on the same day Pope Francis was picked. I think that's a good sign, don't you? Anyway, not that I'm not tired enough, but Rory was sick again last night. The vomiting every 10 minutes thing again except she only did twice last night. Regardless, I slept on the floor in the living room again. She woke up at 4am to ask if she could watch TV. I'm surprised she made it through the night.
I'm telling you all this because I am pooped. My sister's birthday was Saturday along with Marley's dance. Today was Carmel and dinner at the in-laws for it. Now I'm on a work call/Facebook event something or other. I loosely have school planned for tomorrow. When I'm not prepared it doesn't go very well. Hopefully I get a pleasant surprise and all goes as planned. We're supposed to get snow again tonight too after playing at the park without our jackets yesterday. I'm confused and I'm sure this weather does nothing but help the viruses going around.
So tonight I'm playing the cancer card and not really blogging although I'm on my third paragraph. I have no pictures either and should be shot. Oh wait! I have a picture.
Kaelyn drew this just messing around. I think she's missing her calling, but I kind of understand it too. She likes to draw and create when she wants to. She doesn't want to get paid to create what she's TOLD to. Anyway, mad talent up in here. Peace out!
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...

I would rather you not have to play the card at all but it is what it is. I pray that the medicine does the job it's supposed to and takes away the need to have surgery. There was no snow so we didn't have to worry about that. I don't know if it's snowing now though?
ReplyDelete