It's been busy around these parts lately. Our weekend was all hustle and bustle. Rory had her last basketball game, and actually made a shot. I had a good Thirty-One party Saturday evening. Sunday was Nana's birthday celebration. Papa came home Saturday and is doing well.
For Sunday we didn't change the clock on the kids' room. We wanted them to get up at 730a thinking it was still 630a. We had to get to 9a Mass, so I came up the stairs expecting to see them up, and they were still asleep! Of all the days to decide to sleep in. I was pretty upset, but we got them up and off to church on time.
Kevin, the kids, and I are going to shadow at a home school school tomorrow. If all goes well, we're looking at this option for the upcoming school year. I hate saying that I can't do it all, but I'm starting to see that I can't.
Wednesday is my last chemo for now...we think. We're seeing the doc beforehand to see where we stand. It'll be nice to not have that hanging over my head anymore...except for the bills.
Then it's resting the remainder of the week. Chemo normally takes a couple days to recover from just with being tired and blah. This weekend proves to be another busy one with my sister's birthday and St. Patrick's Day.
I don't have much else than that. I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you, but it's just crazy busy here. I'll leave you with a picture.
They were very proud of their stuffed animal tower.
Monday, March 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
.jpg)
I think more over on the "Rory B-Ball" shot was the pass that she made while playing point guard. Rory made an awesome pass to the forward right under the basket. The girl shot for a perfect basket. I was very proud of her. I think it's always hectic around here. I don't know about resting too much. We don't seem to do too much of that. Logan is going to start T-Ball soon. Papa isn't allowed to go unless he sets aside money for at least two windshields. Ask him about how many he had to replace that got drilled by items, other my face.
ReplyDelete