Sunday, July 14, 2013

Oh My Thursday!

I did not have it in me to post Thursday night.  We were entertaining late, and I couldn't swing it.  Logan shares a birthday month with one of his friends, and we normally do something together.  This year we went to Adventure Park.  Here's a quick run-down with pics.
-They went on the roller coaster first.

-The bumper boats second.  That was a mistake.  They were all soaked for the rest of the day.  The kids had other clothes to change in to.  The dads...not so much.

-Go-Karts were a big hit!


-There weren't many things for Marley to do with the older kids, so we were off a little by ourselves.

-One of these times we were in the arcade.  I got some credits for Marley to spend while the others were rock climbing and on the rope obstacle coarse.

-We went to one of those machines where you pull the lever and then push the button and try to stop it on the jackpot, but if you miss you get 10,6,4, etc. tickets.  I played it a couple times while everyone was in laser tag.  Then Marley and I played it.  The second time we did, WE HIT JACKPOT!  250 TICKETS!

-We came back to our place for dinner and birthday.  

It was a great time.  I was going to try and fit our West Virginia trip on this post too, but it'll have to wait.  Pure craziness!


1 comment:

  1. There were a couple of things I would have done differently. I wouldn't be alone, I don't believe. First of all, we shouldn't have done the bumper boats right off the bat. Secondly, we should have brought backup clothes for the boats and lastly, we shouldn't have done the go-carts when we did. We finally got inside from the bumper boats to do the rope walk thingy and they wouldn't let us go on it because we were wet. The kids all had backups clothes thanks to two wonderful mothers. Dan and I didn't. Prolly because we're guys and didn't think that far ahead. That's me speaking purely of myself though. I had a blast at both Adventure Park doing stuff with the kids and at home talking and being entertained by the Carpenters. The kids get along great and we even got a little fashion show by Emma and Rory. They are two beautiful young ladies. Jackson, Logan, and Marley get along well too. All in all it was another fun day. It was great that Nora and Marley won the jackpot on the tickets. I know I've tried before and couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...