Thursday, July 18, 2013

Quick Takes Friday


  1. My seester is here, so things have been busy.  There are three more kids (boys) mixed with my kids.  It's interesting to say the least.  We're meshing well, and while there are little fights, they're not as bad as they used to be.  They pair up and play well now.
  2. I love back to school time.  I get entranced with the sales and pretty markers and crayons.  I'm excited to partake in some actual supplies this year since the kids are going to homeschool school.  They're pretty excited too, and that always helps.
  3. I've been on pain pills for the past four days.  I'm a better person on pain pills.  I have more patience and everything is lovely.  It's easy to see how all those stars have addiction problems.  The only problem I've seen so far is that when they start to wear off, I get a little grumpy.  It lasts about 20 minutes, but it seems like I'm super sensitive to all things that bug me.  After that I'm fine again.  It really is the only downside.
  4. I leave for the Thirty-One conference in less than a week.  I am not prepared.  I probably won't be prepared until I've been there a day and don't have a choice.  :)  I'm definitely not excited about the heat in HOTlanta.  I don't like sweating.  
I don't have seven takes today because I'm tired.  Don't worry.  I have lots of stuff coming up.  I'm just beat and can't get to it right now, and my pain medicine is wearing off.  :o  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...