So KJ still has the cages out since he caught the last groundhog. On Tuesday he caught another groundhog. On Wednesday he caught an opossum. It's like that little caterpillar book, but not as cute or edible. He's still setting the traps even though we live out in the country, and there is bound to be something in there everyday. I told him we need to stop since the groundhogs are gone.
I'm worried about the groundhog grapevine. What if other groundhogs are telling other rodents that we are serving up free cantaloups? The ones who have eaten and escaped? Then we'll get all these rodents coming for free food, and there will be Kevin and the kids driving all these rodents, that poop in the cage mind you, to their new homes.
The next step is filling underneath the porch with concrete. With the nice weather, it's not something I would rather be doing, but I'll take advantage of the no sweat clause any day. Have I told you I hate sweating? Well, I do!
I have no pics of rodents for you. You can thank me now. I'll keep you in the loop. Other than that, getting back into regular routine of school and gym. Feels nice. Ciao!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
We live in the country? This is my shocked face -.- hehe. We, the kids and I, went to TSC yesterday look some bags of cement but couldn't find any there. I guess we are going to have to try Southern States or Ace. Hopefully we don't have to drive into the "city" for some :::poke:::
ReplyDelete