Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
There is nothing wrong with Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis's "Can't Hold Us." That's an awesome song and the video isn't bad either! It's not like Nora who downloaded "Aint No Holla Back Girl" for Kaelyn when she was about 12. :p
ReplyDeleteMarley LOVES Doc McStuffins right now. I say right now because it flips between that and Ariel from Little Mermaid. Come to think of it, I don't know if she's actually seen Little Mermaid. I know she hasn't seen all of it. Unless, of course, she watched it with Papa! In that case she seen Flashdance, Batman, Risky Business ...