Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some Words Wednesday

So I normally do Wordless Wednesdays.  I have to tell you, since my last post was about how busy I am, that Marley DID NOT have swim Monday night.  We got there on time, everything else done for the day, and were told her lessons start next week.  Do I get points for pulling it off?  She was allowed to swim even though there were no lessons.  She had a great time!  Next week, we start!  

On another note, our co-op is going SO WELL!  The kids and I really like it even though we're all beat to heck after the day there.  This is Miss Marley and the puzzle she just finished putting together with her friend, Lyndsey.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I was upstairs at the gym and Nora texted me that Marley's swim started next week. It was VERY unwelcome news to Rory though. We told Rory that she couldn't go swimming because Marley had class and it wasn't open swim. Rory, of course, went to check on Marley's class and found Marley in open swim.

    Props to Nora for pulling Monday off though. It was a tough one but we made it out fine.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...