Sunday, September 15, 2013

Still Adjusting

This weekend was relaxing.  I'm still working on this school/homework thing.  We schooled over the weekend because I'm trying to have a playdate with Marley tomorrow.  Then there's horseback riding and swimming.  Ugh.  I feel like Marley needs this though, since she's been ignored for the past two weeks.  

I keep complaining about the schedule, yet I keep adding to it.  Does anyone else do this?  It's insane.  I feel like I'm trying to balance the younger three out with their extracurricular activities and taking away me time.  Just so we're clear, my "me time" is the gym.  I NEED that time.  It keeps people alive.

I'm going to try and work really hard on planning our meals and making sure my home duties are priority.  Here's what my tomorrow looks like, just so you don't think I'm all whine with no reason.

6a- wake and pray
7a- kids (teeth brushed, dressed, breakfast)
8a- school starts
10a-12n playdate
12n- lunch
1p-145p library
145p- finish up school
245p- leave for horseback riding
315-415p horseback riding
5p- deliver dinner to family who's son passed away a couple weeks ago
6p-640p swimming
645p- bathe Marley
7p- Marley bed

We'll have to bathe the other two after this.  They'll go to bed at 8p and 830p.  Notice that I don't have us eating dinner anywhere in there.  This means Kevin and I will have to split up.  Depending on how school goes in the morning (hopefully short since we did a lot this weekend), we might skip the library or have time to cook the dinner we're supposed to bring to the people.  Oh yeah, I have to get the stuff from the store.  The meal has to be gluten free and heart healthy.  Pray for me.  Seeing it all typed out like this makes my heart palpitate even more.  

Here's a picture for you...
Look at her little pink chucks.  So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I don't help out much on work days usually. I do help out on AMA days and when things go really wrong. Then it's just after work stuff for me. Nora ends up doing a lot of this stuff alone, which makes gym time that much more important!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...