We had a great weekend hanging at my parent's house for my dad's birthday (pics coming). On Sunday I had my Carmel meeting and a Thirty-One meeting. I host the Thirty-One meeting with another gal, and we have about 50 people register for each one. This October was Thirty-One's 10 year anniversary, so we had a birthday party. I bought 50 party hats, 50 party blowers, a cake, plates, napkins, balloons. It was a lot. I just had to get through last night.
Since I did, I now just have to get through November 2nd. It's a ways away, but it's lurking there and teasing. It could possibly be one of those big blow up days where everyone has everywhere to be and no one can be there. It'll make sense later, I'm sure.
I forgot to mention that in between my meetings, my in-laws fed me AGAIN. We had hawaiian meatballs and while I'm not big on pineapple, I just don't put any on my plate. :) It was a nice calm before the storm.
Tomorrow is school. Rory and Logan have presentations to give and neither of them is ready. I have to let it go and apologize to their teacher. I couldn't give them the time needed to go over it a zillion times this weekend. I'm afraid it's going to be highly noticeable. Oh well. I don't want to not put as much effort into it because that's what I'm seeing from other kids, but...just this once won't hurt.
Moving on to happier thoughts...
She is so mine.
As I do not know what these decisions are I am just as "concerned" as you are about them. It's been really busy around here with everything going on but we've had a lot of fun. The weekend of November 2nd might be as bad, work wise, with the October 12th weekend. Hopefully, though, we will have the big problem at work sorted out. Marley simply amazes me. She came down to snuggle with daddy this morning. She went to walk up stairs and I asked "Can you turn on the light baby?" She said "I am a kid daddy, that means I can see in the dark, I don't need the light turned on." Nora's ... definitely Nora's .... haha
ReplyDelete