I'm not entirely sure why, but this here blog is blowing up with views. I'm thinking it has to do with the St. Francis wolf cookies that were made for Logan's Cub Scout Wolf Den. Here is the link to the proper credit for these cookies. No stealing done here! Now onto Thankful Thursday.
-for so many people viewing the blog
-the three littles on the mend from various illnesses
-catching up on some much needed cleaning
-slowing down
-lesson plans done for tomorrow
-our co-op
-new and old friends
-daily gift giving
There's always more, but this is right now. Enjoy your weekend!
Our art wall getting plenty of action from a bunch of sickies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Rory has been coloring and is doing a really good job at it. She is FAR better than I will ever be. I said her coloring is rivaling that of her mothers, I don't think Nora liked that too much. Hehe. Slowing down would be nice. Of course now its introspection time. We have to go back to the gym and start eating better. yuck!! haha
ReplyDelete