Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Kevin!!!!!

There's only so many acrostics one can do for people.  I'm hanging up my birthday acrostic-ness.  Happy birthday to my beloved.  I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the one.  I remember hating people when they told me that I would "just know" when I met my soulmate.  They were right!  Thank you for being a wonderful husband and friend.  Thank you for doing the laundry, cooking, errands, dishes, and everything else you do on a daily basis around here to try and make things easier for me.  I hope you have a wonderful (however old you are) year and may only good times and blessings abound.  I love you, miss you, want you, and need you.



1 comment:

  1. I never believed them either. "You'll know they said." Yeah right, as if, like whatever .... Then doing something as simple as going walking to another floor and passing a glass door I saw you. I knew right then you were the one. I still feel what I felt then and do all the things I do in an attempt to show you how much I love you.

    Thank you all for a wonderful Birthday. 38 of them in a row so we have to stop counting now right?

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...