HAPPY EASTER FROM MINE TO YOURS!
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
I guess we finally have proof of Nora's return?
ReplyDeleteIt was a pretty awesome Easter. We didn't rushed to church but nowhere else. I took it really slow on the highway, the beltway, and the parkway. Really everywhere else in between those too. It was really nice to just sit and watch all the other cars go by.
Spending time with the kids playing with the eggs and toys they got was priceless. I got to be out with them pretty much all day doing different manners of things. We also had two really good meals and got some chat time with the extended family.
What an awesome day it was!!