Monday, April 14, 2014

O Canada!

I'm back!  Did you know I went?  In honor of holy week, I won't be blogging.  Sorry for the short notice.  It's my birthday Wednesday too, so you'll have to wait to see what we did.  Happy late birthday to my seester!  I was there for it which was magnificent!  I was sick on my trip and I'm going to rest up and celebrate Jesus this week.  I'll see you after Easter.  Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. You went to Canada? Wow, I didn't even notice. I hope it was a good trip?

    It's so funny.

    I am glad to have you back! I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we know she came back? She could still be there and blogging from Canada!

    O' I guess KJ and those kids would notice. They love her very much.

    I am glad you enjoyed it and hope your BD was great.

    We love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...