Thursday, October 23, 2014

7 Quick Take Pictures

1.
My fall bulletin board in my classroom.

2.
Contraction surgery.  Logan's cutting out the letters and taping an apostrophe to make the contraction.

3.

4.

5.
The Montessori School we share the space with was giving away plants.  I tried to steer Rory away from taking one, and she took two!  I told her that plants come to our house to die.  She's determined.  She does have a green thumb, but it doesn't last through everyone else's black thumbs.  

6.
Marley got attacked by a thorn bush.  :(

7.
Our friends got a new cat.  She likes hanging out in this bucket, and Marley is more than happy to carry her around in it.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Marley and her thorn scratch covered arm. That little girl was not at all happen about it. She had the Mummy arm going on for a while there. Nora would lay down a layer of Neosporin, then gauze pads, and wrap it up with an Ace wrap. Marley didn't take long to heal though.

    I don't know how the they find that cat. It's all over the place and when not in the bucket, is in a wicker basket 6 feet off the ground.

    We all the know the plants are GOING to die. It's only a matter of time. I am, frankly, surprised we survive in this house let alone anything else.

    Rory and Marley astound me with how fast they pick stuff up. Rory has little fear, as evidenced on the rope course thing weeks back. She is great at doing things which require finesse. She can be meticulous when she wants to be and it is something that she her attention.

    Logan's first year of football has come to an end. They all played great and went as hard has they could. It was a rough season and they were always the smallest team on the field. It was a learning time for Logan and we'll see about next year playing with bigger kids. Although, he is already use to that.

    One thing I think is safe to say is that Logan will NOT be a surgeon. Not unless you want all your organs where they are supposed to be.

    Nora is an awesome teacher. She always makes sure the kids are doing quality work. I know because half the rainforest trees and all the ink EVER has gone into and left my house. I wouldn't be surprised if Nora's Christmas list consisted of 2 more printers. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...