Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

My dad turned 79 today.  I don't know if you've noticed, but this blogging thing has been lacking lately.  This is the busiest time of our year, and when you add Logan's football on top of all that already, you get a frantic pace.  I apologize to those that didn't get birthday blogs.  I'm not doing it on purpose.
Anywho, my dad turned 79.  We celebrated his birthday this weekend.  I made a cake he actually liked, which is no small feat.  Everyone was able to make it from my family and my sister's.  The only one missing was our Canadian.  :(
Everyone in the family is convinced that my dad will outlive us all.  He's stubborn, strong, and foreign.  That really makes a difference, you know.  
Happy birthday, daddy!
I was trying to load a video, but blogger is not having it tonight.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Daddy says "They say the youngest is always the wordiest.
    Thank you for the blog. Love you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Art! I hope you had an awesome day. It was great coming down and being able to celebrate a little early. You nailed your youngest on being the wordiest. She's all to quick with that red pen for my taste. I am still shocked she didn't mark up my letters and emails to her oh so many years ago. I am sure you'll give Drake, being the youngest grandchild, a run for his money in out living us all but you'll do it.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...