Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Whole30-Day 6

I thought you might want to see some things I've been eating.  Day 6 has brought a little relief.  I don't feel like I'm going to kill my family anymore, and that's always a good thing.  I've run out of food, so I'm hoping to get some things made soon.  Without further ado...here's some food.
 I found this chicken sausage that actually has no sugar in it.  This is my latest go to meal.
This was supposed to be like a blueberry "tortilla."  It was good, but it was the same taste over and over again.  I've been eating well, huh?  All good stuff.  Only 34 days to go.

1 comment:

  1. Whole 30 for 40 days. This is that common core math i've been hearing so much about.

    Nora has been doing really well with the food. I am, of course, extremely proud of her. I wish I could do it but alas. I am not as strong willed as she is. There is a roast in the slow cooker which smells amazing. I can't wait to try it out. I have been nibbling on the stuff that Nora makes. It is good and you can't taste the lack of sugar in most stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...