I found sugar free bacon! It was so good today. I went 33 days without. I can't believe it.
Lunch was good!
We went to my parents and got the kids to the playground. It was cold outside, but since it wasn't in the 30's, they thought it was no jacket weather. We made it to Whole Foods, who had the bacon. We don't have one near to us here. I have 13 days left of my whole46. I'm getting a little bored with my meals, so I have to find some new recipes. The bacon was good timing. I should've gotten more than one pack!
Nora took the kids out to the park as I was helping Grandma with her internet connection, setting up a new router/modem they sent. I am really happy they got to get out and play. They really needed it. Nora is doing fantastic on her diet. I am simply, still, in awe of it. She's also rocking some "hot mom" jeans like you wouldn't believe. I need to start on this so desperately. No more junk and more gym time. Nora, says, she did three classes last night!! oh my....
ReplyDelete