Wednesday, March 25, 2015

This Kid

You may remember our struggles with the kids' teeth.  Well, Monday I had to take Logan in for another cavity filling.  They gave me the work up when we got there.  It was going to be close to $300 because they were going to give him Nitrates Oxide, which is not covered by insurance.  

We got him in the chair, and the dentist asked if he wanted the happy air.  She then said that it was a small cavity, and it would be really quick if we didn't do the happy air.  I knew this meant a Novocain shot, so I talked it up to Logan.  He wouldn't feel sick after, and it wouldn't take as long.  He agreed to no happy air and saved us $125, and we were out of there within a half hour.  He was so brave and did beautifully.  I was so scared for him, but in retrospect, I never got happy air when I was a kid.  That's probably why my teeth are so bad now.  

The doctor said he did so well, and she was so surprised.  So Kevin and I decided he should get a little treat from the store for the money he saved us. He got some remote controlled something.  I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. It was pretty cool that he was able to get through it without issues. I am very proud of him. He didn't try and buy something more than what we allowed him. It was Nora's idea too which I liked. It wasn't like it was mine! To bad he hasn't played with the toy yet!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...