Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You Say It's My Birthday

It's my birthday tomorrow.  I normally do the random acts of kindness deeds on my birthday, but I'm not this year.  I'm too old!  I'll try to do a couple things because the kids are used to it, but I'm not going to set out for it.  Besides, tomorrow is a busy day already.  The world doesn't stop for my awesomeness.  ;)  
I'll probably write some old-fashioned letters to friends, pay some laundry machines, and I don't know what else.  I'm planning on going off the Paleo wagon, but not too far.  I'm hoping to keep it in check.  It'll be a couple of days though because I'm not celebrating with my parents until this weekend.  
Otherwise, I'm nose down and going through the motions.  It's never fun getting older.
Here's my new sweatshirt.  Kaelyn is always telling me that I don't take selfies correctly.  She told me to always hold the camera at an up angle, but I'm still doing it wrong apparently.  Anywho, don't you like my sweatshirt?  It's so soft, and yes, Kevin dried it correctly.  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nora!! While we didn't get to have Nora's Birthday at her parents we got down to mine instead. Nora likes Moby Dick's House of Kabob, so we had that for dinner. She got shoes and kitchen stuff. Hey, it's what she wanted. I kinda miss doing the random acts of kindness but it's a lot harder than it looks. You have to tell people why you are being nice and that you don't want anything in return. People don't understand the concept of just getting something for nothing. Oh well, Nora loves doing it so that's what we do or did or whatever. We will do it again I am sure.

    Nora and I went to see Matthew Kelly speak as another one of her presents. We had my mom up and left early and had dinner. Then we had to drive to Olney and went to an ice cream shop ::gasp:: I know right! We to got to the church and sat down and waited a little bit. It was a packed crowd. They had to bring in a trailer full of bathrooms just to make sure there were enough. If you haven't heard him speak you should. Yes or yes? He had some really funny stories and jokes but all if it made you think about the true meaning of life. Of course that is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. He has tons of CD's and we were given another along with two books. Awesome! I hope you had a good start your birthday season babe!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...