Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Christmas in Pictures

Let's start with Christmas cookie making!  Every year we make lemon cookies.  We shape them, paint them, and bake them.  It's a fun tradition!






 Rory got a bit obsessed with making Captain America cookies and built herself an army.  Then she ate them all!  I think we had one pan of actual Christmas cookies.  Besides the Captain America pan, we had an animal pan, and a Percy Jackson series pan.  All I know is that I just kept making gingerbread man shapes.  :)

I've always wanted to make our own peg doll Nativity.  I actually did it this year!  Marley did the angel, Jesus, made the manger, and the shepherds' staffs, and sheep! 
Our goofy tree picture in Christmas jammies.  I love Kevin in this!

We did our secret Santa pictures first.  We all got nerf guns from K'lyn and had a nerf gun fight.  Aunt Paula got trapped in the crossfire.



Santa came!





Stockings and church Christmas morning.




Grandma and Grandpa's.


Playing with new toys.




We actually have room to host family!  I made sure to take pictures for Papa's birthday calendar next year.  ;)
Our angel of the pageant!

It has all gone by so fast, and I'm not ready for break to be over.  Kevin and I slept in until 830a this morning!  I cannot tell you the last time that happened, but it's been YEARS.  We're all hanging out doing a bunch of nothing, and it's been great.  School starts back up next week.  UGH!  Before that, we have a birthday boy to think about.  Stay tuned and MERRY CHRISTMAS!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...