Well, it has been far too long. Sorry for the slacking. Once the holidays roll around, I tend to get a little busy. Since I have lots of pics and lots to catch up on, I'm just going to roll film and explain on the way. That's more fun anyway.
Logan finished his cross country season with a celebratory dinner at Red Lobster of course.
Kevin and I took our kids and some from our old co-op to the annual retreat last month. It was an early morning and lots of driving, but totally worth it.
Kevin has literally given me every decoration I could want or dream of this Christmas, even though it costs money.
Thanksgiving came and went. This photo was everyone mid-bite.
Lego Advent calendars. Even K'lyn got one, but she hasn't been keeping up with it.
St. Nick made his appearance December 6th as always. I love that the shoes were found in front of the fireplace this year.
Marley asked to be an angel for the upcoming Christmas pageant, and they made her Angel Gabriel! She's so excited to have lines (that she's already memorized).
My mom "blowing" out her candles for her birthday.
I was trying to experiment with K'lyn in taking pictures to see if you could tell whether we were smiling or not. Considering you can hardly see my eyes when I smile, I think that's the giveaway.
Decorating the tree!
The OGs!
Kevin keeps track on his phone whose turn it is to put the angel on top of the tree. This year was Logan.
I LOVE IT!
Since K'lyn had a COVID scare for her birthday (she was negative), we couldn't do her birthday. We finally got around to it. The funniest thing about this pic is Logan's reflection in the window behind K'lyn. He photo bombed by his reflection.
K'lyn got to bring a lot of pottery for us to paint for Christmas. We're all struggling with our pieces while K'lyn pops out this mosaic Christmas tree. Ah, to be so talented.
I love finding these three getting along these days. It does my heart good.




















No comments:
Post a Comment