Tuesday, August 11, 2009

KAELYN!!!

So we were in the kitchen calling Kaelyn. We were all calling for her..like a game. And then Marley said what sounded so much like Kaelyn's name. I just happen to have in my possession a video of Miss Marley saying what sounds like Kaelyn's name. It doesn't happen until the second time around so wait for it. She's so talented. She plays peek-a-boo now too, but she won't let me get it on tape. Now for your viewing pleasure...


Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... so I had to remove my prior post as it conflicted with another post yet to come. I should have known better. I am still keeping with the theme of the last post and say that Marley is the most intelligent toddler I have seen (since Kaelyn, Rory, and Logan were toddlers of course). She sees and hears all going on around her and learns from it. I wish the same could be said of people I work with and the clients I support.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...