I'm grateful for this small house today. I have a hard enough time cleaning this let alone something bigger.
I'm grateful for a mother-in-law who wants to make my front yard pretty, do all the work herself, and still play with my kids at the same time.
I'm grateful for being able to help my bosom friend today.
I'm grateful for my kids that actually weren't that bad today.
I'm grateful for my sister, who gives me a swift kick in the arse when I need it, and nourishes me at the same time with her beef stew recipe.
I'm grateful for a husband who just gets me...sometimes it's as simple as that.
I'm grateful for a mother who makes me talk her out of enabling me. :)
I'm grateful for being able to fit the gym into our budget.
I'm grateful for a wonderful group that is allowing me to have time with God every morning.
I'm grateful for this blog, so I can share my gratitude with all of you.
Pax Et Bonum
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Well at least I made the list right? :p I know the list above is the condensed, condensed version of everything that Nora is grateful for. I know this because I know there are about a million and one things that I am grateful for as well. Working at FBR so that I could meet my future wife from whom I have 4 wonderful kids and having a job to support them are surely on mine.
ReplyDeleteThis was what I was grateful for yesterday...not for my whole life.
ReplyDeleteSorry ... I didn't mean to imply that it was for the entire life span. :p
ReplyDelete